1. It takes the heart to carry this out. Is our heart ready? Matt.9:35-38, Ez. 11:19
2. Ask the Lord of the Harvest to send you.
3. Expect God to send you into the path of one that needs you and what you have.
5. Be hospitable, invite the strangers to dinner, coffee or to a park concert.
6. You don’t have to be an “expert”, just offer to help as you can.
7. Be joyful, thankful to God for leading you into divine appointments.
8. Follow up, go after them – they are the wounded and hurting. They need you to be strong.